Join the 3rd Annual POWER WEEK AFRICA in Johannesburg, South Africa
Are you ready for the new challenges & opportunities as power markets around the world evolve? Specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK AFRICA (14 – 18 September 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa) is the 3rd annual international conference & summit delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. You are guaranteed 5 days of premium networking opportunities that are inclusive of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off-grid, public-private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
- Haliru Dikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
- Oscar Amonoo–Neizer, Executive Secretary, Energy Commission, Ghana
- Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
- Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
- Ibilola Amao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
- Greg Austin, Managing Director, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
- Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association of East Africa
- Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
- William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
- Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
- Wido Schnabel, Director, Canadian Solar
- Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
- Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
- Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
- Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
- Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
- Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
- José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
- Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
- Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
- Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
- Gabriel Kroes, Senior Energy Specialist, DNV GL, South Africa
- James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
- … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 5 supplementary workshops and masterclasses addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation & Policies, Energy Storage, Power Project Finance and Power Contracts & Negotiation.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
Email Weslyn Lee to register your attendance now. For more information, please log onto www.power-week.com/africa.
About Infocus International Group
The organiser of POWER WEEK Conferences. Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities, designed to provide insights and to assist our clients on the global stage. The major knowledge-management companies strategically based in Singapore, independently researching and producing market-driven programmes across the region mainly in the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result-oriented programmes. All products are founded on high-value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured through intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Any queries, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/africa